old blog that sadly died...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Where to start.

Good afternoon Dublin.

I'm not sure this will last. I'm mostly just goofing off... hmm...
anyway, things i'd like to waffle about...
cinema, books, comics, art, theatre....

things that will be different from other sites...

I'll tell it like it is! nah, everyone does that.

I'll tell you what you want to hear.. that's probably not true either.

I'll tell it like i think it is. That's the one.

ok, so this blog will be the same as all the other blogs in town. that's why it'll probably die. who will mourn its passing? No one...

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

I'd prefer if you told it like i think it is. Would be much handier from my perspective.

January 17, 2007 at 8:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home